Diane Sweeney Consulting is an educational consulting group founded by Diane Sweeney, author of Student-Centered Coaching: The Moves (Corwin Press, 2016), Student-Centered Coaching at the Secondary Level (Corwin Press, 2013), Student-Centered Coaching: A Guide for K-8 Coaches and Principals (Corwin Press, 2010) and Learning Along The Way: Professional Development By and For Teachers (Stenhouse, 2003).
Student-Centered Coaching introduces a new way of looking at and delivering school-based coaching that puts the needs of students’ front-and-center. By focusing coaching on specific goals for student learning, rather than on changing or fixing teachers, a coach can navigate directly towards a measurable impact and increased student achievement.
Diane Sweeney Consulting offers a qualified team of K-12 consultants and provides the following services:
- We partner with coaches, principals, and district leaders to implement a data-driven and student-centered model of professional development
- We provide direct coaching to teachers using a student-centered approach
- We provide keynotes and other speaking engagements for educational organizations
- We work with districts to develop and implement a standards-based literacy curriculum across grades K-12
- We offer conferences and institutes for coaches, principals, and district leaders
Have a question for us? Contact us any time!